People with high creatinine levels greatly influenced by diet, so high creatinine level patients should pay extra attention to their diet, so that their heightened elevated creatinine levels, increasing the burden on the kidneys, so that their condition deteriorated.
Diet requirements for high creatinine levels during fibrosis are:
1. salt control: should see whether the patient has high blood pressure and edema, if there is, should control the salt intake, respectively, given a low salt or salt free diet.
2. protein intake: in order to control the continued deterioration of renal function in patients, patients should control protein intake, the use of high therapeutic diet of high protein diet. Daily protein intake should be controlled at 0.8-1.0 g / kg body weight.
3. choose foods that are rich in vitamin A, vitamin B2 and vitamin C.
4. no obvious oliguria, no edema patients, can not help salt and water, and maintain a low salt diet.
5. patients with severe edema, hypertension and even heart failure, should strictly avoid salt.
At the high creatinine level in the uremic phase, dietary guidelines for the patients were low salt, low potassium, low phosphorus, low fat, low protein, and high vitamins, i.e., "five low one high" principles.
In addition to the above, high creatinine diet should also completely quit tobacco, optimistic mood stability, prevent cold, have a fever and infection, physical activities in accordance with the doctor's request, do not be too tired; according to the guidance of a doctor taking drugs.
The above is about the introduction of high creatinine diet, and if you still need to know more about kidney disease, we can consult our online experts, and our experts will reply to you as soon as possible.