Physical examination found urine occult blood, don't panic. There are many reasons for urine occult blood. If is the female physiology and cause constipation, urine occult blood appears, must check for many times, to see whether the disease causes. Occult blood examination items common nephropathy hematuria, urine occult blood is one of the causes of nephropathy, hematuria refers to red blood cells in the urine is ≥ 3 /HP, the centrifugal urinary red blood cell >5 /HP, or 12 hour urine Addis count >50 million, is a common pediatric urinary system symptoms.
What are the causes of hematuria?
1. kidney and urinary tract diseases
(1) inflammation: acute and chronic glomerulonephritis, acute and chronic pyelonephritis, acute cystitis, urethritis, urinary system tuberculosis, urinary system fungal infection, etc..
(2) stone: the pelvis, ureter, bladder, urethra, any place stone, when the stone movement, cuts the urinary tract epithelium, that is easy to cause hematuria, also easy to secondary infection. Massive stones can cause urinary tract obstruction or even cause kidney damage.
(3) tumor: malignant tumor of any part of the urinary system or malignant tumor of adjacent organ invades the urinary tract and can cause hematuria.
(4) trauma: refers to violence and injuries to the urinary system.
(5) drug stimulation: such as sulfa, phenol, mercury, lead, arsenic poisoning, a large number of mannitol infusion, glycerin and so on.
(6) congenital malformations: polycystic kidney, congenital glomerular basement membrane, ultra-thin, nephritis. Nutcracker phenomenon, which is caused by congenital malformation of the blood vessel, is caused by compression of the left renal vein between the abdominal aorta and the superior mesenteric artery. This leads to intractable microscopic hematuria, known as nutcracker. Straight into the right renal vein and inferior vena cava, the left renal vein must wear angle of abdominal aorta and superior mesenteric artery formed by implantation of inferior vena cava. Normal, this angle 45 degrees ~60 degrees, if congenital this angle is too small, or by mesenteric fat, swollen lymph nodes, peritoneal filling, can cause Nutcracker phenomenon. The diagnosis mainly depends on CT, B ultrasound and renal venography. The treatment must be corrected by surgery.
2. systemic disease
(1) hemorrhagic disease: thrombocytopenic purpura, Henoch purpura, hemophilia, leukemia, malignant histiocytosis, aplastic anemia.
(2) connective tissue diseases: systemic lupus erythematosus, dermatomyositis, nodular arteritis, scleroderma and so on.
(3) infectious diseases: leptospirosis, epidemic hemorrhagic fever, filariasis, infective bacterial endocarditis, scarlet fever and so on.
(4) cardiovascular diseases: congestive heart failure, renal embolism, and renal vein thrombosis.
(5) endocrine and metabolic diseases: gout, kidney, diabetic nephropathy, hyperparathyroidism, 3. adjacent organ diseases: uterine, vaginal or rectal tumor invasion of urinary tract.
The above is the cause of urinary occult blood, see the content of the above, I hope you can help you, the patient must be carefully read, for the early detection and early treatment, if you have a kidney disease knowledge requires detailed understanding, can consult our online expert, our experts will reply as soon as possible.