After the kidney cancer patients have finished the operation, we must do a good job of patient care, to avoid the appearance of kidney cancer complications. Let's take a look at how to prevent postoperative complications of kidney cancer!
(1) The psychological care of kidney cancer: Most patients suddenly know that when they have been diagnosed with kidney cancer, they are psychologically unable to withstand this kind of vicious stimulation, showing pessimistic disappointment, malaise, insomnia, and anorexia. The nurse should deeply understand the psychological changes of patients, care for patients and set up good relationship between patients and patients. Patiently explain the safety of treatment and the necessity of operation to save lives, so as to stabilize patients' minds and cooperate with treatment.
(2) To understand the pathological changes of the ipsilateral kidney and the contralateral renal function before surgery. Explain the role of the various pipes after surgery and what needs to be matched. In order to improve the patient's constitution, patients should be encouraged to eat high-protein, high-calorie, high-vitamin diets and correct anemia and hypoalbuminemia in the care of kidney cancer.
(3) After operation, the patient was given special nursing care, and the vital signs were closely observed: blood pressure, pulse, breath were taken every 1530 minutes, and recorded, until the patient was completely awake and stable and changed to 1 hour and 2 hours to measure once, until the next morning.
(4) Observe the time, urine volume, and color of the first urination after the operation. If there is no urine or a large amount of hematuria after 6 hours, contact the doctor promptly. Pay attention to the daily urine volume, color, and nature, and if necessary, take samples for testing.
(5) 48 hours postoperative fasting, intravenous infusion to diuresis and maintain water and electrolyte balance. If you have exhausted you can give a liquid diet.
(6) After performing a nephroureterectomy, catheter urine should be left for 5 to 7 days. Observe whether the wound flow or closed thoracic drainage is unobstructed, drainage volume and nature, and wound bleeding. Prevent drainage tube detachment, bleeding or excessive leakage of urine, dressing should be replaced in time for soaking.
(7) Normal renal function, no concurrent hypertension, edema, patients should be encouraged to drink more water, daily intake of 3000ml, to achieve the purpose of self-purging.
The above is the relevant information collected by experts, we must have a certain understanding of the above common sense! If you have other nephropathy problems can browse other web pages, can also leave us a message, Nephrology experts of Tongshantang traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital will give you the most professional and most effective treatment methods or suggestions.