Patients with chronic renal failure, must receive hemodialysis when the following characteristics appeared:
1. Blood CREA> 707umol / L,
2. Serum potassium> 6.5mmol / L,
3. appear palpitation, shortness of breath, can not sleep and so on the symptoms of heart failure,
4. severe gastrointestinal reactions, bleeding tendency, etc.,
5. other circumstances. Blood creatinine for the body's metabolism of waste, most of the excretion from the kidneys in vitro, severe renal damage, you must through renal replacement therapy (hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis, renal transplantation) to replace the normal function or part of the kidney Function, to maintain human life. Must be considered from the ideological treatment, and in close cooperation, can make patients long-term survival. The longest dialysis patients have survived more than 40 years.
Such patients in the hemodialysis also need to receive following treatment:
1. control of blood pressure: the choice of effective antihypertensive drugs to patients with long-term antihypertensive drugs, be sure to control blood pressure in normal or near normal Within the range.
2. Effective correction of anemia treatment: in the supplement of adequate erythropoietin (EPO) at the same time, must add enough iron, folic acid, vitamin B12 and other hematopoietic raw materials;
3 to correct renal bone disease: through the application of "ossification three Alcohol (Luo cover all) "to promote the absorption of calcium in the gastrointestinal tract, promote bone calcium absorption, to avoid osteoporosis.
4. Strengthen the nutritional support treatment, you can add essential amino acids, all kinds of vitamins, trace elements, to avoid malnutrition.
5. Diabetic nephropathy patients need to effectively control blood sugar.
The above is about chronic renal failure and hemodialysis, if you need a detailed understanding, you can consult our online experts, our experts will reply to you as soon as possible.