In fact, uric acid nephropathy is not far away from us, many people around us are reserve army of high uric acid nephropathy. Why? Because the cause of high uric acid is too common in our lives. Let’s take a look at the following 5 groups:
1. Often need to socialize, these people tend to overeat, cause excessive intake of nutrients, very prone to hyperuricemia, causing kidney damage;
2. People living in the coastal areas often eat seafood, because seafood contains a large number of purines, these people are also prone to hyperuricemia, leading to kidney damage;
3. People living in inland especially in pastoral areas, these people like to eat beef and mutton and other meat protein and animal offal, is also very prone to hyperuricemia;
4. Obese people, due to overweight, especially concentric obesity that is abdominal obesity, prone to hyperuricemia cause kidney damage; gout patients with an average body weight of more than 18% of the standard weight, and the greater the human body surface area, the higher the level of serum uric acid. Obese people lose weight, uric acid levels can decrease.
5. People with family history of gout, these people are prone to hyperuricemia, leading to kidney damage.
If you belong to these five groups, suffering from gout, the risk of high uric acid will be great, in fact, many people around us have been enveloped in the risk of high uric acid nephropathy.
What should pay attention to in life?
First of all, drink plenty of water. Drink 8 to 10 bottles of boiling water a day, enough urine helps uric acid excretion, uric acid can reduce the concentration of urine to prevent urinary tract stones.
Second, eat more foods with less purine, such as most of the fruits and vegetables, milk, chicken, eggs, freshwater fish and so on. Eat less meat, tofu and so on. Do not eat animal offal, seafood.
Again, to drink less, it is because alcohol and uric acid snatch the chance of being expelled from the body. Beer in addition to the above effects. Also because of high purine content, more easily lead to elevated serum uric acid.
Finally, keep the appropriate weight, both to prevent obesity and to avoid a sharp drop in weight as this can destroy muscle tissue and increase uric acid concentration transiently.
Gout is related to obesity, high purine diet and so on, people with better dietary conditions, the more likely they are to suffer from gout.
In addition, some patients with hyperuricemia after sudden intake of large amounts of sugar, will cause elevated serum uric acid, and even induced gout, which is why? Because sucrose and beet sugar can be converted to fructose in half, and fructose can increase the formation of uric acid, resulting in elevated uric acid. There is also a high content of fructose in honey, hyperuricemia patients should not take more intake, so people who love to eat sweets should pay attention.
After reading the above introduction, I hope can be helpful to you, if you have any questions about kidney disease need to understand in detail, you can consult our online experts, our experts will reply you as soon as possible.