What is a kidney stone and what are the symptoms of a kidney stone? How should we prevent kidney stones? What are the diseases that are confused with kidney stones?
1. the acute right upper abdominal pain with sudden onset of acute colic is easy to be confused with the right renal colic. But there are limitations of the right upper abdominal tenderness, rebound pain and muscle tension, obvious liver percussion pain, palpable swollen gallbladder, Murphy's sign positive urine routine examination found no abnormalities.
2. acute appendicitis shows right lower abdominal pain and must be identified with radiological pain in the lower abdomen of renal colic. But the fever, the limitation of pressure parts, often on the right lower abdomen McBurney point tenderness, rebound pain and muscle tension, rovsing's sign (Ro Vsing 's sign) positive urine test showed no abnormalities; general; kub calculous imaging; radionuclide renography and renal ultrasound examination no stone.
3. pyelonephritis can show the symptoms of low back pain and hematuria. But more common in women, no episodes of pain or activity of pain after a history of exacerbations; urine tests can be found in many proteins, pus cells and tube type; no stone image of kub kidney area; ultrasound check without hyperechoic spot and acoustic shadow.
4. renal tuberculosis: it can show hematuria and kidney calcification. But there are obvious bladder irritation, mostly terminal hematuria; kub on calcification distribution in the renal parenchyma, irregular patchy, uneven density.
5. renal cell carcinoma showed low back pain, hematuria, kub can also show calcification, sometimes confused with the disease. But as painless hematuria, often mixed with blood clots; kub on calcification in the tumor, unequal sized punctate or spiral; urography showed renal pelvis compression deformation, displacement or loss.
6. renal artery aneurysm: kub calcification can occur. But it is located around the portal, with a wreath like calcification, a rise in blood pressure, and a renal arteriography showing an expanded aneurysm image.
7. sponge kidney: kub calcification can occur. But it is a multiple small stone, located in the pyramidal cystic dilatation of the nipple canal and collecting duct. It is clustered or radiated. There are multiple spindle shaped saccules around the small calyx around the small calyx.
8. if the calcification of the lymph nodes in the abdominal cavity is located in the renal region, it can be mistaken for this disease. But calcification is usually multiple and scattered, and is rarely confined to the renal area. Its density is uneven. It is spotted. Urography is normal in the pelvis and calyx, and lateral slices are located outside the renal shadow.
9. tumor of the renal pelvis: urography has a filling defect in the renal pelvis, which must be identified with the negative stone. But it is irregular shape. There is severe painless gross hematuria. Ultrasound examination shows that the renal pelvis or calyx is separated from light spots, and there is hypoechoic area and irregular shape in the pelvis or calyx, and tumor cells can be found in urine.
10. renal pelvis clot: an irregular filling defect in a urological film. It can be reexamined after 2 to 3 weeks. Filling defect can be seen to be reduced or disappeared.