In the event of some abnormalities, we should go to the hospital for renal B-mode ultrasound to understand whether the kidneys have renal atrophy, which is of great importance to the treatment of the kidneys.
(1) The compensatory enlargement of the contralateral kidney is not common, but most of the renal blood flow is enhanced.
(2) unilateral renal atrophy itself does not cause hypertension, such as congenital renal dysplasia, renal self-section, renal tuberculosis, chronic pyelonephritis is not associated with hypertension, but renal artery stenosis due to activation of renin-angiotensin-alcohol solid Ketone system and plasma renin levels, causing hypertension common.
(3) Renal artery stenosis with limb dorsal artery pulse weakening or disappearance is not common.
(4) DSA dilatation of renal artery stenosis, atrophic renal blood flow was significantly increased, the kidney was significantly increased compared to the previous, showing some of the atrophy of the kidney reversible.
(5) Severe renal artery stenosis, exploration and blood flow, but through the collateral circulation to maintain a good blood supply to the kidneys, renal disease will not cause severe atrophy.
(6) On the isotopic renal chart, the renal imaging was delayed and excreted, and the abnormal excretory function first appeared. Renal blood flow significantly reduced or disappeared.
The above is the relevant information collected by experts, surely we have some understanding of the above common sense it! Only the correct diagnosis, to better treatment. If you have other kidney problems can browse other pages, but also can give us a message, tongshantang Hospital of traditional Chinese medicine kidney disease experts will give you the most professional and effective treatment or advice.