Posted by admin | 2017-10-05
Although women with kidney disease need to meet the standard of pregnancy (a year later), there are still a lot of pregnant women in the real life risk pregnancy. So, this time we talk about what are the kidney problems during pregnancy symptoms? What need to pay attention to?
Definition of pregnancy hypertension: blood pressure up to ≥ 140 / 90mmHg, or blood pressure compared with pre pregnancy or early pregnancy high blood pressure more than ≥ 25 / 15mmHg, at least twice, interval 6 hours.
Gestational hypertension is a common symptom during pregnancy, which occurs more than 6 months after conception.
It should be noted that a class of antihypertensive drugs: angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors, which is the name of "Puli" antihypertensive drugs, such as captopril, enalapril, benazepril and so on. Because these drugs have damage to the fetus, it should be banned in pregnant women.
Large amounts of proteinuria
During pregnancy, renal blood flow and glomerular filtration rate increased significantly, increased burden on the kidneys, combined with hormonal changes during pregnancy, these are not a small test for the kidneys.
Nephrotic patients themselves are extremely fragile kidneys, which may produce large amounts of proteinuria at this time. With the increase in proteinuria, hypoproteinemia, severe edema can occur.
Need to pay attention to the hormone, because the hormone may cause fetal dysplasia, deformity, abortion, leading to fetal cardiovascular problems and so on.
If it is found that the rapid decline in renal function, or severe pleural effusion, the need for termination of pregnancy; if the condition is within the controlled range, the need to go to the kidney after the medical treatment, so as not to continue to deteriorate.
These are the kidney problems during pregnancy symptoms? If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our doctor or send us an email to leave your condition. We will provide you with detailed answers.
- What are the foods to reduce protein in urine during pregnancy?
- How to reduce protein in urine during pregnancy
- can plaquenil cause kidney problems
- lansoprazole kidney problems
- kidney problems symptoms back pain
- What causes high protein levels in urine during pregnancy?
- These three messages indicate a kidney problem!
- What are the causes of kidney failure during pregnancy?
- What are the effects of chronic kidney disease on the fetus during pregnancy?
- How can you stay away from diabetes during pregnancy?
- what are the symptoms of kidney problems?
- kidney problems constipation
- How to control protein in urine during pregnancy?
- Diet of nephrotic syndrome in pregnancy
- What fruit to eat is good for high blood sugar during pregnancy?
- The symptoms of excessive urine bubbles represent kidney problems
- newborn kidney problems
- swelling in body due to kidney problem
- High blood pressure during pregnancy increases the risk of end-stage kidney disease
- What are the matters needing attention of diabetic nephropathy during pregnancy diet?
- Related articles
- Can kidney infection cause miscarriage?
- kidney pain dehydration
- How to get rid of a kidney infection while pregnant?
- What are the symptoms of kidney stones stuck in bladder?
- would kidney stones cause diarrhea?
- Can you have sex with a kidney infection?
- would kidney stone pain come and go?
- What does a kidney infection feel like?
- kidney stone stuck in bladder symptoms
- Does kidney stones cause bloating?