Posted by admin | 2017-08-17
Chronic renal failure (CRF) is a relatively common disease. It is generally believed that chronic renal failure is a disease that requires active coordination with the physician's treatment. Otherwise, it is more likely to induce other diseases. For example, uremia and so on. Therefore, the appropriate increase in understanding of the disease, for ourselves, is more important, so it is more conducive to their own physical health. And it can also improve the alertness of the disease.
Of course, for chronic renal failure, the etiology of this disease is still relatively clear, generally believed that there are many predisposing factors. For example, chronic nephritis, disease history, environmental factors, and other conditions, are likely to induce this disease. Moreover, this chronic renal failure is more common in the elderly.
This chronic renal failure disease occurs with a lot of symptoms. For example, malaise, yellow complexion, skin edema, and other symptoms. Of course, if the patient's condition is aggravated, the patient will have the possibility of shock.
Of course, the treatment of chronic renal failure is generally considered surgical treatment. The most effective treatment is through renal transplantation for the treatment of this chronic renal failure disease. And the effect of this method of treatment is better.
For patients with chronic renal failure, it is important to take care of diet. And suggest that the patient drink plenty of water, generally maintained at about 3000 milliliters.
- ← Pre：Can chronic renal failure develop abdominal distension?
- ←Next：Are most patients with chronic renal failure appear anemia?
- Can you have sex with a kidney infection?
- Can gallbladder cause protein urine?
- Can lupus nephritis kill you?
- Can urine micro albumin also be reversed after the rise?
- Can kidney stones cause weight loss?
- Diet treatment for chronic kidney disease
- Does it require nephrectomy in renal cyst treatment?
- Can gout or high uric acid patients eat seafood?
- Tongshantang: Can IGA nephropathy cause death?
- Causes of unilateral renal atrophy
- How can determine the amount of protein lost in urine?
- How to judge the severity of chronic kidney disease?
- What can not be eaten by people with high urine protein?
- Can IgA nephropathy cause death?
- What are the mainly cause of bilateral renal cortical atrophy?
- what food is good, what food you can’t eat for renal cyst?
- The symptoms,diet and causes of renal atrophy
- Dietary regulation of patients with chronic nephritis(2)
- Chronic nephritis diet three limit＂
- What is the focus of treatment in patients with renal failure
- Related articles