Posted by admin | 2017-10-13
Many people are familiar with kidney stones, which also a high incidence of nephropathy. In recent years, there are many people suffering from kidney stones There are a lot of people due to the unclear pathogenesis characteristics of renal calculi and delay the treatment of renal calculi, so what are the characteristics of kidney stones?
1. asymptomatic, mostly renal stones, physical examination, B ultrasound examination found that urine negative or a small amount of red, white blood cells.
2.the waist blunt pain, mostly for the large pelvis, stone such as cast stone, after strenuous exercise can have hematuria.
3. renal colic often small stones, a microscopic or gross hematuria, kidney pain, whole body cold sweat, rapid pulse weak or decreased blood pressure, often accompanied by nausea, vomiting and abdominal distension and other gastrointestinal symptoms.
4.kidney stone history may occurs pain and hematuria, can have sand or small stones with the urine stones through the urethra with urine flow blockage and sense of urethral, gallstones after urine flow immediately restore patency, patients easily uncomfortable.
5. can appear pyuria symptoms of infection complicated with infection, acute attack may have chills, fever, lumbago, frequent urination, urgency, dysuria symptoms.
6. renal dysfunction causes obstruction of one side of the kidney stone, which can cause hydronephrosis and progressive renal failure. Bilateral kidney stones or solitary kidney stones cause obstruction and can develop into uremia.
7. anuria bilateral kidney stones cause bilateral urinary tract obstruction, renal calculi of solitary kidney function can occur or only one kidney stone obstruction, dysuria, contralateral reflex anuria can occur.
8.lump in the waist, stone obstruction caused serious hydronephrosis, can be in the waist or upper abdomen palpable mass.
- ← Pre：What symptom characteristic does kidney stone attack have?
- ←Next：The most prominent feature of kidney stones: colic
- What does kidney stone diet prevent have?
- What are the symptoms of kidney stones stuck in bladder?
- kidney stone stuck in bladder symptoms
- What kind of diet is a good diet for kidney stones?
- Can kidney stones cause weight loss?
- What are the kidney stone early symptoms?
- kidney stone early symptoms
- Huaxia Research Institute:Kidney stones may cause backache
- What are the types of kidney stones that can be divided into?
- When kidney stone appear hematuria how to do?
- Can changes in diet reduce the risk of kidney stones?
- How to prevent kidney stones in children?
- How to get rid of a kidney infection while pregnant?
- What are the causes of kidney stones in different populations?
- The elderly who stay in bed for a long time should prevent kidney stones
- Girl suffering from kidney stones that scar pain 6 years
- What factors are likely to cause kidney stones?
- kidney stone prevention recipes
- What bad diet can cause kidney stones?
- 6 strokes to prevent kidney stones