Posted by admin | 2017-09-23
Kidney stone disease is more common in young people, especially in men with a higher incidence, children with the disease is relatively rare. So, how many types of kidney stones are there? What is the formation of kidney stones? Kidney stones are due to the body of colloid and crystalloid metabolism imbalance caused by infection, metabolic disturbance, urinary system urinary stasis and foreign body, geography and climate factors.
How many types of kidney stones are there? According to the different components of calculus, we pided into kidney stones, calcium oxalate, calcium phosphate stones, uric acid (urate stones), struvite stones, cystine stones and purine calculus in six types of kidney stones.
How many types of kidney stones are there? Most stones can be mixed two or more than two components, various stones are characterized as follows:
(1) calcium oxalate stones accounted for 80% ~ 84% often a tawny or stone copper, smooth surface (calcium oxalate monohydrate), the incidence of male is much more family history. It can be seen clearly on the X-ray film, and calcium oxalate crystals are often found in the urine sediment.
(2) calcium phosphate stones: accounting for 6% to 9% stones, stones are white, rough surface, often antlers, hard texture. It is often formed in alkaline urine, which is more common in young adults, and has a family history. It is clearly visible on an X-ray film.
(3) uric acid (urate) stones: Stone 6% - 10% smooth surface are usually color yellow or brown antlers, hard texture. It is blurred or cannot appear on X-ray film. It is seen more frequently in men, especially in gout patients. There is usually a family history of uric acid crystals found in the urine sediments.
The above is the answer of how many types of kidney stones are there, and I hope to help you. In addition, know how many types of kidney stones, but also needs to avoid food in the diet: beet, green peppers, coriander, spinach and other green vegetables contain large amounts of oxalic acid, kidney stones patients can not eat too much.
- ← Pre：What are the symptoms of kidney stones stuck in bladder?
- ←Next：How to determine the type of kidney stones?
- What does kidney stone diet prevent have?
- What are the symptoms of kidney stones stuck in bladder?
- kidney stone stuck in bladder symptoms
- What kind of diet is a good diet for kidney stones?
- Can kidney stones cause weight loss?
- What are the kidney stone early symptoms?
- kidney stone early symptoms
- Huaxia Research Institute:Kidney stones may cause backache
- What are the types of kidney stones that can be divided into?
- When kidney stone appear hematuria how to do?
- Can changes in diet reduce the risk of kidney stones?
- How to prevent kidney stones in children?
- How to get rid of a kidney infection while pregnant?
- What are the causes of kidney stones in different populations?
- The elderly who stay in bed for a long time should prevent kidney stones
- Girl suffering from kidney stones that scar pain 6 years
- What factors are likely to cause kidney stones?
- kidney stone prevention recipes
- What bad diet can cause kidney stones?
- 6 strokes to prevent kidney stones