Posted by admin | 2017-08-28
Kidney stone is a very common disease, it is mainly in the kidney on the length of the "stone", since the disease occurs in the kidney, so we have many serious diseases as can be imagined, there will always harm to people's health it.Why do men have kidney stones? Here we come for a detailed description of what can cause kidney stones symptoms.
1, men eat high protein foods will make the kidney and urine oxalic acid, uric acid, calcium and other ingredients are generally increased, if the kidney can not remove the excess of ingredients, it will cause men to appear kidney stones.
2, men eat too much grapes, oranges, potatoes, spinach and other foods of high content of oxalate is easy to induce the production of kidney stones, because oxalic acid is the main cause of kidney stones.
3, too much fat intake is one of the causes of male kidney stones, because men eat too much fat pork and other foods with high fat content, will cause the body fat content increased, the fat will reduce the intestine can be combined with calcium excretion failure, it will lead to the production of kidney stones.
4, animal offal, seafood, peanuts, beans, spinach and other food intake is also the cause of men suffering from kidney stones, because these foods contain more purine ingredients.
what can cause kidney stones symptoms? Patients with kidney stones after reading the contents of the above should have a centain understanding of it, I hope we can seriously treat their own body, grasp the best time to treat, for the early recovery of health.
- ← Pre：How to recognize symptoms of kidney stones?
- ←Next：Will kidney stone affect pregnancy of women?
- Can kidney stones cause weight loss?
- would kidney stones cause diarrhea?
- What kind of pain does kidney stones cause
- Can kidney stones cause kidney failure?
- Can kidney stones cause diarrhea?
- What are the reasons of kidney stones cause diarrhea?
- What is the cause of kidney stones?
- Can kidney stones cause miscarriage?
- Does kidney stone cause constipation?
- Does kidney stones cause bloating?
- Does salt cause kidney stones?
- The cause of kidney stones, urinary tract infection prone to kidney stones
- How does kidney stones caused by hematuria
- can kidney stones cause gastrointestinal problems?
- Can kidney stones cause bloating and constipation?
- How do you get kidney stones while pregnant?
- Causes and prevention of kidney stones in infants
- Can kidney stones cause digestive problems?