Posted by admin | 2017-10-24
Patients with kidney stones and their families should know that kidney stones, in addition to the symptoms of pain, there will generally be hematuria, then why the patients with kidney stones has hematuria, and today we come together to see the reasons for it!
Calculus of kidney disease and other parts of the urinary system in early not hematuria,when the stone is stuck in the kidney and ureter, it stimulates the mucous membrane and smooth muscle of the inner wall of the pipe, and the reflex causes the contraction of the muscle and makes the stone card more tight, sticky film edge friction pipe stones, damaged mucosa, submucosa the blood vessels are damaged rupture, blood pressure from the break out, accompanied by urine excreted, resulting in hematuria.
Early mucosal rupture is small, only a small amount of blood cells overflow, urine color in a large number of urine deepened, and only under the microscope to see red blood cells. With the increasing gap of mucosal damage or mucosal wound increased blood flow into the urine and urine is also more and more, deep change, gradual red urine, hematuria and often with angina pectoris, hematuria usually is not obvious, only is invisible to the naked eye hematuria invisible.
Kidney stones caused by hematuria is due to stimulation of renal pelvis and ureter stones in the mucosa, the hematuria is often appearing waves, will not exist for a long time, so there will be no anemia. If you continue to painless hematuria, you need to further detailed examination to discharge other diseases.
In addition, pain and hematuria are likely to occur one after another, especially when physical activity is more frequent, such as labor, exercise and travel, sudden pain and hematuria. But hematuria is generally mild, sometimes invisible to the naked eye, but almost every kidney stone patient can see a few to most red blood cells under the microscope, so the microscopic examination of the urine of the patient is very important
- ← Pre：Does kidney stone patient need to be treated with inflammation after hematuria?
- ←Next：Can kidney stone patients drinking alcohol?
- What are the symptoms of kidney stones stuck in bladder?
- kidney stone stuck in bladder symptoms
- What are the kidney stone early symptoms?
- kidney stone early symptoms
- When kidney stone appear hematuria how to do?
- The main clinical manifestations and symptoms of kidney stone
- What bad diet can cause kidney stones?
- kidney stone symptoms
- symptoms of kidney stones
- signs and symptoms of kidney stones
- kidney stone symptoms, classification treatment
- Children stomach ache, beware of kidney stones. What are the symptoms of kidney stones?
- Does pain come and go when passing a kidney stone?
- How many types of kidney stones are there?
- Kidney stones patients how to drink water?
- what can cause kidney stones symptoms?
- What are the symptoms of kidney stones
- kidney stone symptoms in men
- would kidney stones cause diarrhea?
- Can kidney stones cause kidney failure?