Acute kidney failure is a kidney broken down in a short period of time that cause a series of symptoms like toxic and excess water can not out from the body, which is short for acute kidney function failure.
Kidney is like a processing plant which have raw material sources, factory processing, product transport these three links, no matter which part have problem, will lead to the factory can not run properly. According to the above explanation, we look at how acute renal failure occurred:
(1) anemia, low blood pressure, etc. lead to the blood flow through the kidney, the equivalent of lack of raw materials in the factory, can not be processed, and lead to acute renal failure, medically known as "renal"
(2) drugs and other causes of kidney damage, the equivalent of factory strike can not process products, leading to acute renal failure, medically known as "renal" renal failure;
(3) stones, tumors and other reasons leading to product output problems, a large number of products accumulated in the kidney, can also lead to acute renal failure, medically known as "postrenal" renal failure.
(1) people with poor heart function, low blood pressure, anemia, shock and other patients with insufficient blood volume;
(2) do not consult the doctor's own long-term medication, especially painkillers, and some unknown health care products, which are easily damaged kidney;
(3) urinary tract obstruction of people, such as urinary tract stones or cancer patients, elderly patients (especially prostatic hypertrophy of older men).
According to incomplete statistics, China every year every 1 million people that have one patient in China, and was gradually increasing in recent years, so the disease should be given enough attention, early detection and early treatment.
Acute renal failure is not inherited, but if it is some genetic predisposition of the disease developed, such as systemic lupus erythematosus, etc., there may be future generations of acute renal failure, but acute renal failure itself is not a genetic disease.
Acute renal failure should go to the department of nephropathy , and some circumstances need to visit the urology.
Acute renal failure in patients with early symptoms is not obvious, and easily covered by their own chronic diseases, early symptoms can be through the following symptoms, timely medical treatment.
(1) gastrointestinal symptoms are usually the first symptom, such as anorexia, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, hiccups and so on;
(2) usually after a few hours to a few days there will be reduced urine output (<400 ml per day), or even no urine (urine output <50 ml per day), edema;
(3) increased sleep, or even lethargy, slow response continued to increase, insanity;
(4) dyspnea, cough, cough pink foam sputum, chest tightness and other respiratory symptoms;
(5) high blood pressure, palpitation, severe congenital heart failure, hyperkalemia lead to sudden cardiac arrest (blood can not be normal operation of potassium excretion) and so on.
(1) oliguria and polyuria is the development of acute renal failure disease in two stages.
(2) oliguria is the first stage of acute renal failure, renal failure, can not generate urine to discharge excess water, so this stage mainly for oliguria, or even anuria.
(3) polyuria is the gradual recovery of renal function stage, in order to discharge excess water, increase the work, so urine output increased, there polyuria.
(1) blood, renal function, electrolytes (including potassium, sodium, chlorine, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and other ions), rheumatism three, autoimmune related checks;
(2) urine, urinary sediment examination, urine biochemistry;
(3) renal ultrasound, abdominal X-ray, abdominal CT, renal angiography;
(4) if necessary, feasible renal biopsy diagnosis.
Because many diseases can lead to acute renal failure, that need to combine the symptoms of the patient, the cause of the disease, etc. Targeted selection of related items. If you can not clear the cause, and the symptoms are not typical, may need to do more checks.
If the condition is serious should be immediately hospitalized, the later treatment the more difficult, the higher the cost.
Under normal circumstances, acute renal failure is not required for renal biopsy, and only when the acute renal failure is complex and can not clear the reasons, it is necessary to carry out renal biopsy, a clear diagnosis.
Acute renal failure if the treatment is not timely there will be life-threatening, in recent years, with the improvement of medical level, acute renal failure is usually able to be effectively controlled and treated, many patients can return to normal, and due to acute renal failure caused by mortality gradually decreases.
Through the increase in serum creatinine or urine changes to determine the severity of acute renal failure, in general, serum creatinine in a short time the higher the rise, the more severe renal failure, less urine output that acute renal failure. The specific staging method is as follows:
(1) 1: increase in serum creatinine ≥ 26.4 micromoles per liter, or serum creatinine rose to 1.5 times to 2 times the basis; urine output per kilogram of body weight per hour less than 0.5 ml for 6 hours or more (such as body weight 50 Kg patients, 6 hours urine output less than 150 ml, acute renal failure 1).
(2) 2: serum creatinine rose to 2 times the base value of 3 times; or urine per kilogram of body weight per hour less than 0.5 ml for 12 hours or more (such as weight 50 kg patients, 12 hours less urine In 300 ml, for acute renal failure 2).
(3) 3: serum creatinine rose to 3 times the base value (or serum creatinine ≥ 353.6 micromoles per liter, and at least rapid increase of 44.2 micromoles per liter); urine volume per kilogram of body weight per hour less than 0.3 ml, Lasting more than 24 hours or no urine more than 12 hours (still weight 50 kg patients, for example, 24 hours urine output less than 360 ml, for acute renal failure 3).
Acute renal failure caused by excess potassium in the urine can not be excreted through the urine, and elevated serum potassium is the most common cause of acute renal failure, patients should seek medical attention immediately. Also try to eat or not eat potassium-rich foods such as bananas, oranges and other fruits, and potatoes and other root-like food.
Kidney is an important excretion of organs, the main work is to eliminate toxins, regulate the stability of the environment, and part of the secretion function, does not belong to the reproductive system. Kidney deficiency is the traditional concept of traditional medicine (Chinese medicine), and modern medicine, said acute renal failure is completely different. In addition, many people think that traditional Chinese medicine is very safe, in fact, there have been many studies have shown that a considerable number of Chinese medicine will lead to kidney damage, so the kidney is really a problem, do not arbitrarily according to "kidney" to conditioning.