Also known as acute nephritis, acute glomerulonephritis is a kind of caused by allergy after infection kidneys diffuse glomerular damage of acute disease, is characterized by come on urgent, 1-3 weeks after infection appeared, tube type of urine, hematuria, albuminuria edema, oliguria, high blood pressure, etc. Untreated, the consequences are severe.
Early detection of early treatment is important for acute glomerulonephritis. Symptoms of acute nephritis: the clinical manifestations of acute nephritis are varied and varied. Most of the patients with acute nephritis can appear before the onset of a month pioneer history of infection, such as suppurative tonsillitis, sudden onset, high fever, but also can be hidden slow onset. Start with less urine, or less urine, or even urine. Can be accompanied by macroscopic haematuria, persistent time is not equal to, but the blood urine in the mirror persists, the urine routine change is the same as the acute renal glomerulonephritis. About half of the patients had edema at the beginning of their urine, with a heavy face and lower limb. Once the edema occurs, it is difficult to subside. Some of the patients with high blood pressure and high blood pressure in the course of the onset of the disease may not be able to reduce their blood pressure once the blood pressure increases.
The above symptoms should be raised in a timely manner. Once diagnosed, acute glomerulonephritis should be hospitalized immediately. In the course of treatment, the patient should know his condition, cooperate with the doctor, solve the key problem of the treatment, and gradually solve the problem. Some drugs for renal toxic side effects, the patient not to use, so as not to cause damage to the kidney, should read the instructions before using this drug or consult the doctor.
Dietary considerations for glomerulonephritis
Glomerulonephritis is a common disease, and in daily life, what is the benefit of glomerulonephritis? Glomerulonephritis needs attention in diet.
(1) cabbage: the cabbage is bolting (B.c ampestris L). Evolved. Each 100g of fresh vegetables contains 93-95g of water, 2.3-3g carbohydrates, 1.4-2.5 g protein, vitamin c30-40mg, cellulose 0.6-1.4 g, and other vitamins and minerals. It can be Fried, soup and pickled. So, come on glomerular nephritis patients, can be held by the Chinese cabbage, can not only complement the lack of vitamins, when to eat can do soup, and vitamin supplements, added the minerals in the body.
(2) wax gourd: rehydrated, expectorating and detoxifying. Wax gourd is rich in vitamin C, wax gourd per gram potassium 135 mg, 9.5 mg of sodium, is a kind of low sodium vegetable, for high blood pressure, kidney disease, requiring low sodium food swelling of glomerular nephritis patients, particularly comfortable.
(3) pumpkin: what vegetables do you eat with glomerulonephritis? It will relieve the pain of the pain, the antiphlogistic and the disinfectomous and the unfavourable. Pumpkin is rich in vitamins, can effectively control, such as diabetes, high blood pressure and kidney disease can also help the liver and kidney function decline in patients with increased kidney cells regeneration ability. However, it is important to note that the patients with the hot stomach should not eat too much, and the average healthy person should not eat too much at once, otherwise it will cause bloating.
(4) radish: phlegm, diuresis quench thirst. Turnips are rich in nutrients and vitamin C is one of the highest in normal vegetables and is 10 times as large as fruit. Radish contains minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, iron, and crude fiber element, methyl mercaptan, hydrogenated liquid, amino acid, iodine, potassium, manganese, boron and other useful material. Many of the substances found in radishes are good for human health. In daily life, can be eaten raw, also can make good preparation its his food or delicious soup, you can get more nutrition, also can assist to treat some diseases.
(5) lettuce leaves: what vegetables do you eat with glomerular nephritis? The main remedy is bad urine, blood urine and milk. 500 grams of lettuce leaves contain protein l0 grams, carotene 20 to 40 mg, vitamin 10-15 mg, potassium, calcium, phosphorus and other inorganic salt content is also low. If a person eats 400 grams of lettuce leaves per day, they can meet the daily requirement for carotenoids. Eat 500 grams of turnip leaves every day, and the amount of vitamins you need will be enough.
(6) spinach: eat more spinach, can not only complement the lack of iron in the body, and spinach itself contains many vitamin, one of the best food choices and glomerular nephritis patients. The diet of glomerulonephritis needs to be based on the comprehensive analysis of the disease, which usually requires the restriction of protein, salt and vitamin supplements.
Glomerulonephritis requires a regular urine test
Glomerulonephritis is the common disease, frequently-occurring disease internal medicine, most of the patients with nephritis edema, hypertension, and to the naked eye hematuria and so on performance, but also some glomerulonephritis patients without obvious clinical symptoms, only the urine protein and urine abnormality such as red, white blood cells. The urine protein is very easy to cause attention, and is diagnosed and treated in time, and the red and white blood cells can only be detected when they are routinely tested in urine.
In addition, some glomerulonephritis patients after clinical treatment, urine protein and red and white blood cells is overcast, but also in some factors induced by again, and if there is no timely and regular examination of the urine, and can't get the subsequent treatment, even some patients found in again, the illness has developed to the late, renal insufficiency and uremia.
The importance of regular urine routine examination for chronic glomerulonephritis is:
1) for people who have previously been healthy, regular check-ups can detect abnormalities in time and detect nephritis or pyelonephritis. Therefore, all inpatient and regular checkers should have a routine check of urine as a must-check item.
2) for people with a history of nephritis, regular urine tests can detect a recurrence of the disease in time.
For patients with nephropathy, regular urine tests are more important and can be observed in dynamic changes of the disease. The general requirement is to check 1 ~ 2 times per week.
4) for high blood pressure, diabetes and other some medical disease can cause kidney damage, regular check urine can understand lesions have accumulated kidney, so as to give corresponding treatment in a timely manner.