Strengthen oral care, oral cleanliness.
The implementation of routine nursing coma coma.
(2) peripheral neuropathy abnormal people should pay attention to prevent burns, frostbite.
(3) patients with eye diseases should strengthen life care, pay attention to safety protection.
(4) strict aseptic operation, to prevent infection of skin furuncle, to timely treatment, so as to avoid the spread of infection.
(5) diabetic heart disease heart disease to perform routine nursing.
(6) routine nursing care of patients with diabetic nephropathy.
6 hypoglycemic drug therapy
(1) strictly according to the doctor's advice, such as sulfonylurea hypoglycemic drugs in the pre meal 30min taking; double guanidine hypoglycemic drugs in the postprandial 20min take; sugar should be flat with the first bite of food.
(2) to observe the side effects of drugs, and to observe whether there is low blood pressure, gastrointestinal reaction and allergic reaction. Taking biguanides patients observe the nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhea, fatigue, dizziness and lactic acidosis occurred.
7 insulin therapy
(1) insulin injections on time.
(2) the dose should be accurate.
(3) long acting insulin and fast acting insulin should be combined with the effective insulin after pumping long acting insulin, so as not to reduce the curative effect.
(4) change the injection site frequently, and observe the injection site pain, hard nodules, skin rash, etc..
(5) to observe the hypoglycemic reaction, such as dizziness, hunger, fatigue, palpitations, sweating, trembling and other symptoms, should measure blood sugar, sugar or sweets and fast service, if necessary, the injection of 50% glucose.
8 encourage patients to take a bath, frequently change clothes, should choose the texture of soft, loose underwear, avoid wearing elastic clothes and use a variety of restraint belt. Keep skin clean to prevent skin infection.
9 to help patients and their families to understand the knowledge of the disease, care and help patients, to provide spiritual support and life care.