Primary nephrotic syndrome, a disease that is predominantly a child, has also seen a rise in the incidence of the disease in recent years. The main symptoms of primary nephrotic syndrome is edema, so the patient's relatives may help patients at the end of the bed position such as placing a pillow, reduce water reflux, ease the pain of the patients.
Nephrotic syndrome refers to the clinical manifestations of massive proteinuria (> 3.5 g / 24 hours), low plasma albumin (< 30 g/L), hyperlipidemia, and edema, a group of syndrome that is characterized. A large number of proteinuria and hypoalbuminemia are the prerequisites for diagnosis, and may be accompanied by hematuria and/or hypertension and/or persistent renal impairment. Nephrotic syndrome is caused by multiple glomerular disease, which is pided into primary and secondary. Therefore clinically to exclude secondary body and other diseases caused by secondary nephrotic syndrome (such as with lupus nephritis, diabetic nephropathy, and purpura nephritis, etc.) to the diagnosis of primary nephrotic syndrome.
The disease more common in children, and abroad reported incidence of population under the age of 16 years is about 1/5, the cumulative incidence of 8/5 China regional collaboration survey statistics of primary nephrotic syndrome accounted for about 21% of the pediatric inpatient urinary system (1982) and 31% (1992), the course of 1 year of incipient 58.9% shows that there are quite a few new cases every year is one of the most common pediatric kidney disease and the number of hospitalized from the disease has a tendency to increase year by year.
Clinical manifestations of primary nephrotic syndrome
1. The cause of disease and disease is not clear, the cause is often the upper respiratory tract infection, enteritis skin infection or various allergy etc
2. The onset of the disease is related to the cause of the disease, and the onset of congenital nephropathy is usually within three to six months after birth. Primary nephrotic syndrome can be seen in the early and early stages of school age, in which the minor lesions are more than 2 to 5 years old; Nephrotic syndrome, which is secondary to connective tissue disease, is primarily in the elderly.
3. The edema is pitting, see more at face and lower limb severe cases with ascites, pleural effusion and scrotal edema simple nephrotic edema boards and many nephritis sex kidney disease often edema is lighter
4. Proteinuria is a prerequisite for nephrotic syndrome
5. Other children with hypoalbuminemia, hyperlipidemia nephritis, can also have blood urine and even the ability of the naked eye with high blood pressure or kidney function.