Fibroplastic glomerulonephritis or otherwise sclerosing - a kind of a collective group of pathologies, which is in the final brings together different types of glomerulonephritis.
In itself, the disease is renal failure or glomerular nephritis. It is characterized by the development of inflammation in the glomeruli. The disease adversely affects the glomeruli with involvement in the pathological process of tubule interstitial tissue. In its development of the disease can be attributed to a group of infectious and allergic disorders.
form of glomerulonephritis
Glomerulonephritis classified according to their clinical manifestations in the following forms:
1. Nephritic - is the most common form of primary nephrotic syndrome. In this case, nephrotic manifestations combined with symptoms of inflammation in the kidneys. Subsequently, there is the progression of glomerulonephritis, increased blood pressure and disturbance azotovydelitelnoy function in the kidneys.
2. Hypertensive - during its development in the body for a long time has been a steady increase in pressure. If neglected the risk of development of hypertrophy of the left ventricle of the heart. Thus hypertension has no malignancy, and pressures are not reach critical levels.
3. Smeshannyy- simultaneous development of nephrotic syndrome and hypertension.
4. Latent - common form of disease, which makes itself felt by low-energy bladder syndrome unaccompanied edema and high blood pressure. This form is characterized by a protracted course and ultimately leads to the formation of uremia.
5. Gematuricheskiy- manifestations of disease are reduced to the discovery of blood during urination without any general health disorders.
In chronic glomerulonephritis flow of any of its forms periodically escalates. Most often exacerbation occur two days after the effect of any stimulus.
Evolution of virtually all forms of glomerulonephritis ends Fibroplastic changes that represent sclerosis of capillary loops in the glomerulus, fusion receptacles with capsules lobes, forming fibrous crescents, thickening of the glomerular capsule.
In the early stages of transformation glomeruli due to modern methods of research, such as light optical and electron microscopy, it is possible to install the signs peculiar to the original forms of pathology. Over time fibroplastic process hides data displays.
Fibroplastic processes are often supplemented by degeneration in the epithelium of tubules, tubular atrophy, at the location of which begins to grow connective tissue.
Classification fibroplastic glomerulonephritis
Fibroplastic glomerulonephritis classified into focal and diffuse form, in addition to a separate isolated form focal segmental glomerular degeneration.
To diffuse form characterized by fibroplastic changes in all glomeruli, but these changes are expressed, as a rule, unevenly. This form completes the process of the preceding types of glomerulonephritis.
If the process fibroplastic change affects only some segments in the glomeruli, while the others remain unchanged or are not strong changes, it is a focal Fibroplastic glomerulonephritis. This form is usually completes the development of lipid nephrosis or focal species mesangioproliferative glomerulonephritis. Thus, focal glomerulonephritis form fibroplastic ranked among the heterogeneous group.
Medical examinationThe treatment of any form of glomerulonephritis fibroplastic should include the following steps:
Hospitalization of the patient in the Department of Nephrology.
Compliance with strict bed rest.
Power supply in accordance with a diet № 7 - the restriction of salt intake, protein.
With the development of severe exacerbations and the presence of infectious foci carried antibiotic therapy. Glucocorticoids and drugs that suppress the immune system to work, do not work in the development of acute glomerulonephritis after the defeat of the body's infection. Immunosuppressants are usually used in the case of remission at exacerbation of chronic forms.