Henoch Schonlein purpura, also known as hemorrhagic capillary poisoning, is the small arteries and capillaries of the body, allergic reactions to certain substances, resulting in increased permeability of the vascular wall, resulting in exudative bleeding and edema. Allergens can be caused by bacteria, viruses, parasites, or antibiotics, sulfa drugs, etc., and can also be caused by plants, pollen, or fish, shrimp, eggs, milk and other foods. The main clinical manifestations of the skin bleeding, especially in the lower limbs around the joints and buttocks are more common; it has paroxysmal abdominal cramps or persistent dull pain, often accompanied by vomiting, diarrhea and hematochezia; knee and wrist joints showed swelling, fever and effusion; renal involvement may have hematuria and proteinuria cylindruria, etc.; the lesions occur in the brain or blood vessel can be headache, blurred vision, convulsions, paralysis and other symptoms.
(I) principles of diet
1. if an allergen is a food, try to determine what kind of food it is and strictly avoid this food.
2. high protein diet, lean meat, animal liver, eggs and soy products and other high-quality protein should be fully guaranteed.
3. high vitamin foods, especially those containing vitamin C, play an important role in maintaining normal vascular function.
4. patients with digestive symptoms can be given liquid or semi fluid diet according to their condition. Salt restriction should be applied to those who have kidney damage.
(two) examples of recipes
Breakfast: Baozi Stuffed with Red Bean Paste (50 grams of flour, 25 grams of red bean rice ( Rice porridge 50 grams), marinated tofu (tofu 100 grams), fruit juice (orange juice plus meals: 50 ml), lunch: Steamed Rice Stewed Pork Ball in Brown Sauce (100 grams, 100 grams of lean pork, fried spinach (spinach) 100 grams), plus meals: Apple 200 grams, onion roll (dinner: 50 grams of flour), Millet Congee (millet 50 grams), sauce pork (pig 100 grams), fried cabbage (cabbage 100 grams), cooking oil 25 grams a day, 8 million 786 thousand day heat coke (2090 KG).
(three) the main points of food selection
1. fish, shrimp, crab, eggs, milk and other animal foods, and beans, pineapple, pollen and other plant foods are likely to become allergens, these food induced allergic purpura rate can be 10 to 15%, should be ruled out.
2. vitamin C rich foods include fresh fruit and vegetables, especially green leafy vegetables, green peppers, orange, jujube, kiwi, Cili etc.. Green bean sprouts are also a good source of vitamin C during the winter season.
3. regulating edible animal high-quality protein and bean products.
Above is the relevant introduction on allergic purpura nephritis diet, but different patients need attention in the diet of things is not the same, but the severity, treatment is not the same, so patients in the diet must be cautious, can consult your physician, or consult our online expert, our experts will according to the patient's condition is the most professional guidance.