Purpura nephritis is an autoimmune disease caused by allergies which causes kidney disease, and allergens include bacteria, viruses, food, pollen and so on. About a third of patients with purpura nephritis have kidney damage, and children account for a significant proportion of those in the third. This article will explain the early symptoms and prevention of children. Hope that it will help you.
When children have low immunity, allergic source involvement-which would cause an allergic reaction or immune deficiency, so that the body will have to produce antigen and antibody, when immune complex deposition in the glomerular cause extreme immune inflammation, kidney damage. So what are the abnormalities in the beginning of the illness in children?
1. Children always rub eyes, pick nose, runny nose, and sneezing need to be noticed.
2. Children often have eczema and itchy bumps that need to be noticed.
3. Children are full of energy while playing, but they are not willing to walk.
4. The children who are more sweaty, more mobile, more frightened and more susceptible to colds should also be noticed.
5. It is painful to skin dry and itchy.
6. Often appear with green eyes and red eyebrows when crying.
7. After a big laugh, or a seafood, chicken, etc., a cough occurs.
When children develop these symptoms, parents should be noticed and seek medical attention. Family treatment is also very important.
1. Do more nutritious food for digestion, eat more vegetables and fruits, and eat less seafood and spicy food.
2. In the acute phase, should stay in bed more rest, when the disease is stable, do moderate exercise to strengthen the body, improve immunity.
For children with these symptoms, it is important to seek medical attention. A timely prevention is better than a late treatment. If you have any questions about kidney disease or in treatment need to know more about it, you can consult our online experts and our experts will reply to you as soon as possible.