1. Because the old man's heart and lung function decline, many elderly people often shortness of breath, palpitation and other symptoms. Many people think this is a normal phenomenon after the event. But the elderly shortness of breath may indicate various cardiopulmonary diseases, must not be careless. In case of shortness of breath, we must first clear the nature of.
2. The problem is due to asthma bronchitis or bronchitis, but if the heart function in the elderly is not perfect it will also cause the asthma, or breathing more difficult situations, at this time pay attention to the stimulation of the elderly, such as a smoke like smell is relatively easy the cause of the elderly asthma.
3. the most common physiological shortness of breath. Under normal circumstances, there will be shortness of breath, palpitation and other symptoms of the elderly after strenuous exercise. As long as the rest can be alleviated, which belongs to physiological shortness of breath. Physiologic generally no other symptoms of shortness of breath.
4. when the shortness of breath accompanied by cough, sputum and other symptoms, often prompts lung disease. Shortness of breath is early manifestations of lung cancer, pleural effusion and other chronic diseases, an important symbol, gradually increase the severity of emphysema or shortness of breath as before to climb the three floor, two floor will now climb out of breath, which shows the shortness of breath aggravated, should to timely medical treatment.
5. with coronary heart disease angina may be shortness of breath. Heart disease (CHD) is also an important reason for causing shortness of breath. Heart disease caused by overwork, shortness of breath, generally appear in the emotion, but also accompanied by precordial discomfort. If there are long-term symptoms of angina pectoris, shortness of breath, and history of myocardial infarction, heart failure and other serious diseases need to be considered. Sooner or later to the hospital for treatment, so as not to delay treatment.