Country: Jaffa Lka
Diagnosis: Type 2 Diabetes, Diabetic Nephropathy V, Renal Anemia, Renal Hypertension, Hyperuricemia, Diabetic Retinopathy, Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy
Mainly factors: Polydipsia, Polyphagia, Diuresis (about 20 years)
Proteinuria about 10 years
Charles, 61 years old, is a patient with Diabetic Nephropathy . He came to our hospital from Jaffa Lka in 2013-08-20 10:40 for the first time.
He was persuaded by doctors to use micro chinese medicine osmotherapy, Oral Chinese Herbal Medicine, and Enema Therapy (all of them are unique therapies of our hospital).
After 33 days treatment, his blood pressure has come down to 120/80mmHg, and his heart rate has come to 76 times/min. The result of Physical Examination Shows as the following: hemoglobin 110 g/L, red blood cell count to 3.69 x 1012 / L, urine protein 1 +, occult blood -, serum creatinine 470 umol/L, and uric acid 114umol/L. Under the help of these therapies, there is no edema in both of his lower extremities.
After treatment, he should pay attention to the following things.
1. Have enough rest and sleep,never let yourself too tired.
2. Do proper exercises but not violence sports.
3. Prevent from cold and infection.
4. Keep a healthy diet. Do not eat spicy and stimulating foods, eat more fresh vegetables and fruits which can supply you enough nutrition.
5. Don’t take any medicine blindly.