Dialysis shows that the kidney’s filtration function is damaged. It means that the substances such as serum creatinine, blood urea nitrogen, uric acid, etc cannot expel from our body. They deposited in the body. With the time goes by, they must be harmful for us body. And the GFR will decline. What’s more, intrinsic cells will be damaged and even benecrotic. So patients have to receive dialysis to maintain.
You may be worried about the side effects of dialysis. Here are some tips for you:
● Dialysis is divided into two types: hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis.
● Dialysis helps to remove the toxins in the blood.
● After dialysis, there may be some side effects, such as fatigue, invasive staphylococcal infections, fever, muscle cramps, itchy skin, poor sleep, dry mouth, anxiety etc.
● Blood pressure problem is another result after dialysis.
●When you are on dialysis, you should take some medicines along with dialysis every day.
● After dialysis, your impaired kidneys cannot recovery or become better only through dialysis.
● After dialysis, your kidneys will not work normally as before. When the remaining renal function is idle, it will drop down quickly.
● Once you start the dialysis, it is hard for you to get rid of it. Many patients live with dialysis in the rest of their life after they adopt the dialysis for the first time.
●It is proved that dialysis only leads a short life while the combination of dialysis and other tonic treatments for your kidneys will prolong your life.
● After dialysis, your doctors usually give you the best recipe diet, so as to approach a better kidneys condition.
● Even after dialysis, there still have chances to stop dialysis, as long as you received some effective treatment, such as, Chinese special treatment and medicines. If the patients who have Kidney Disease can receive proper treatments as early as possible, they are very likely to avoid dialysis and live a normal life like others.