If you see high blood pressure in patients with kidney disease is certainly not surprising, but if hemodialysis patients with low blood pressure will be surprised, then, why hemodialysis cause low blood pressure?
Reduced blood volume and the use of dialysate and so the situation is actually dialysis itself may be the drawbacks. To remind you that this situation can only be a positive adjustment of good physical condition to actively avoid. Today I will tell you about hemodialysis caused by low blood pressure reasons.
1. Too much dehydration. Uremic patients do dialysis when the need for a certain time to slowly filter. However, if a short period of time relative to the patient itself is too much dehydration is likely to lead to insufficient blood volume caused by low blood pressure. The occurrence of this situation is sometimes because the doctor for the filter speed estimation error; patients with their own vein occlusion, changes in body pressure to speed up the filtration rate.
2. Long-term use of sodium-containing dialysate for long-term use in the treatment of hypertension. Because the concentration of dialysate directly affects the plasma concentration of the human body, affecting the osmotic pressure inside the body, the blood permeates into the cells to induce blood volume deficiency.
3. The patient itself before the dialysis because of less diet, sodium intake, or even taking antihypertensive drugs and other factors have been insufficient blood volume situation.
4. uremic patients with cardiovascular problems. Vascular infection caused by bleeding, increased endotoxin, pericarditis and other circumstances are likely to lead to the presence of low blood pressure.
5. Control of body weight during filtration. Or excessive physical gain during dialysis, more than 5% are also prone to low blood pressure.
Blood pressure is too low, uremic patients are very prone to shock, is very dangerous. Therefore, Tong Shantang experts hope to do dialysis kidney disease patients to actively adjust the physical condition to actively avoid hypotension, and fully understand the dialysis of the matters needing attention.